I have prided myself on having a fabulous memory. However, now that I'm a mom of two girls and turned 40, the mind isn't what it used to be! I dedicate this Blog to my family so that we may all remember.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Photo Session
We are so blessed to have a close friend who is a photographer. Vicki came to our hospital room the day after Sarah was born and captured some amazing moments. Here are just a few of them to share! Thank you again Vicki, you did a fabulous job!! (www.vickisiggphotography.com)
Oh, she is precious! And your little girl is so cute, too. I am glad you have a blog. Can I add you to my list? Congratulations on the newest little babe
3 comments:
No comments on that beautiful girl? Im sitting with my daddy looking. Congrats! xoxoxox
abbie
these are amazing pictures! what a doll!
Oh, she is precious! And your little girl is so cute, too. I am glad you have a blog. Can I add you to my list? Congratulations on the newest little babe
Post a Comment