Well, yesterday I did a ton of walking and my contractions got to be about 5 minutes apart and were intensifying. We went to the hospital and were in triage and did a lot of walking there too and the contractions continued to intensify, but when I'd lay down to get monitored they would spread out and I was still at 3cm. So... they sent me home with an Ambien to get a good night's rest. I think I slept as well as could be expected. Today I'm having slight contractions and lots of back pain. I see my doc at 11:45 and really hope that she can get something going - I'm ready! The nurse last night assured me that I wasn't making it up and that labor was starting, but not progressing like they hoped. Argh!
For those of you that lost sleep last night because you were anxiously awaiting our news, I'm sorry! We won't do that again!
Please keep your fingers crossed out there in Blog Land and send some strong "come on baby" thoughts our way!!
Love, Tiff
No comments:
Post a Comment