Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sarah Corinne Update

Due to overwhelming requests for more pictures, I was able to scrape together a few more (and if you are buying that I had to scrape them together, I have a bridge I want to sell you).

Mom is recovering well, she has had a massage and taken a shower. Sarah is doing great, she is eating, pooping and sleeping, just what the doctor ordered!

Matigan came to meet her sister and wasn't quite sure what was going on. At first, she was most happy about the baloon. After a while she was saying "happy birthday Sarah" and she gave baby Sarah a kiss goodbye.

2 comments:

Armagosts said...

Congratulations you guys! She is so adorable. She looks just like Matigan! Sending many well-wishes your way from Minnesota. We're thinking of you!

~Dan,Melissa,Mackenzie, & "baby" Armagost

Erin said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations on your beautiful little lady. She is adorable. I hope that you are really feeling as good as you look Tiff!