Just a little baby update for those of you on the edge of your seats. I saw the doctor this morning and all is still looking great. I'm officially at 39 weeks, 2 days so I have some time yet to go until my due date. However, we are very anxious and ready to get the next phase of our family started! I'm feeling well, actually better this last week than last month! It's just the anticipation that's getting to me and Ryan now!! Can't wait to meet the littlest Welch.
My mom comes into town late on Tuesday the 24th and Ryan's parents are about 2 hours away so we're covered when this baby decides to make its way into the outside world. We also have some phenomenal neighbors and friends who are willing to come over in the middle of the night to be with Matigan should anything happen. We're so blessed!
Hopefully we'll have more exciting news in the very near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment