I have prided myself on having a fabulous memory. However, now that I'm a mom of two girls and turned 40, the mind isn't what it used to be! I dedicate this Blog to my family so that we may all remember.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Sarah Corinne Welch
IT'S A GIRL!!!!
We were blessed with the birth of our daughter, Sarah Corinne Welch, on Monday June 23rd, 2008 at 9:15pm. She is 7 pounds 2 ounces and 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great! She is now happily feeding with mom. More pictures to come soon!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful! Both Mom and Dad look so proud!
Job Well Done! She is beautiful! And so is Baby Sarah! Congratulations from the Shattuck's! Scary Melon (Nurse Mary Ellen) was our nurse for 3 out of 4 of our children - kinda cool, huh?
4 comments:
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful! Both Mom and Dad look so proud!
yipee! Congratulations to the mommy and daddy and new big sis! And, of course, welcome to the world little Sarah.
Job Well Done! She is beautiful! And so is Baby Sarah! Congratulations from the Shattuck's! Scary Melon (Nurse Mary Ellen) was our nurse for 3 out of 4 of our children - kinda cool, huh?
I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet the new little cutie!!
Post a Comment