
OK, so I'm not doing so well with this whole Blogging thing, am I? It's been over a year since the first post. Oops!
Life has been a bit crazy lately with the pregnancy and raising a toddler! Both are doing really well though and we are so blessed! Matigan is now two and her little personality is shining through more and more each day. She's becoming more independent and sometimes demanding. Her vocabulary shocks us each day and her communication is excellent for someone her age.

I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant and we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Baby Welch. We can't wait to meet the little one and to know if we'll have another daughter or a son. What do you think? Answer the poll question on the side bar.

Hopefully very soon we'll be sharing the exciting news with everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment