Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sarah is taking steps!!

***A few people may have seen this posting already, but since its original posting we managed to get a better video of our toddler! It's short and sweet.

We know that we tend to have late walkers and early talkers in this house, but Sarah is starting to really, really want to walk! She has taken 10 steps by herself and will walk a long way holding your hand! She will stand up by herself in the middle of a room on command and is so proud when she's up!

Updated Video (taken 9/02/09)


Here is a very short video of her standing and 3 tiny steps (video taken 8/26/09). Go Sarah Go!!



I promise we won't post a video for each new step. We're just excited to celebrate Sarah's latest milestone!

1 comment:

Vicki Sigg said...

My LORD! I swear I went to see you at the hospital when she was born just yesterday!!! Seriously! Go Sarah!