Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Friday Afternoon

As any parent will likely tell you the hours of 4-6 are generally the "witching hours" and are such a bear to tackle each and every day. Last Friday was no different, well no different to the girls, but to me, the mom at the end of a very long week and looking forward to a Holiday weekend it was extra difficult. So, I proposed we go outside and have a bubble-blowing dance party! The three of us had so much fun! Hooked up the iTouch to the speakers and blasted Pandora Radio and we all laughed and danced and blew 1,000's of bubbles. It's days like this that I cherrish my life as a stay-at-home-mom even more. I'm so very blessed!

There was also time for playing in the sand box


Sarah was dancing so well until I picked up the camera...

Matigan showing off her jumping skills

Unwinding inside
One quick quotable quote from Miss Maitgan. While at a local bike shop she said, "I want this bike". I asked her "where is your money to buy that bike honey?" and she quickly replied; "it's in my head."

What a wise girl, now if only we can figure out how to get the money out of her head!

No comments: