The life of a 2 1/2 year old little girl is full of learning! Lately Matigan is loving identifying colors (everything has a color - i.e. "mommy, maybe I can have a pink cookie today?" or "I want to go in the black car"). Matigan is also counting more and more these days. She can get all the way to 19, but sometimes gets "stuck" - take a peek at this video of Matigan helping me make Rice Krispie Treats - she's counting the marshmallows for the recipe.
5 comments:
Oh, I just LOVE it! The video also made me a little bit hungry for rice kispy treats...
TOOOOOO FLIPPIN CUTE!!!! LOVE IT!!
it is so refreshing to see you all with smiles and love coming from your hearts. Ry maybe you can wear the suit to the next beer festival? Tiff we love you and your family. see ya soon. love dad and mary pat
She is just adorable. We remember the counting with Emily...
All the best Matt
I can't stand it!!!! I've watched this about 200 times....I think she's started a new counting activity for school! And, Vicki, you're right toooo "Flippen" cute! xoxo Miss Kimmie (Matigan's teacher...Kim Flippen)!
Post a Comment