I have prided myself on having a fabulous memory. However, now that I'm a mom of two girls and turned 40, the mind isn't what it used to be! I dedicate this Blog to my family so that we may all remember.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Hungry Anyone?
I got a great laugh when I picked up Matigan from preschool today! She came running to the door to greet me wearing her "Turkey Hat" - so cute! Here are a couple pics and a video for your viewing pleasure.
Coming from the VA Tech Gobblers background, Mattie makes quite a statement. We miss you all so much and look forward to our time with you. We pray that it is way sooner than we can imagine. Tiffany -you have been the greatest blessing to me in helping us with the Dustin blog.
3 comments:
Oh... turkey legs! I saw that on FB and was wondering what you dressed her up as for Halloween. she is super cute, turkey or not!
Coming from the VA Tech Gobblers background, Mattie makes quite a statement. We miss you all so much and look forward to our time with you. We pray that it is way sooner than we can imagine. Tiffany -you have been the greatest blessing to me in helping us with the Dustin blog.
We love you all
Dad and Mom Mary Pat
Uh...this is making memories! I love Mattie's giggle... it gets me every time.
Post a Comment