On a much happier note, Sarah is now 3 months old and continues to change daily. She's cooing up a storm (we think she'll be a talker just like her big sister) and continues to get stronger and stronger. Here are a couple pics of Sarah.


Matigan has been showing an increasing interest in playing house, especially with kitchen-related items. So, we caved and got her a kitchen set yesterday. The first picture is her discovering that the grill makes noise! The second is her showing me how she made coffee! (She made me laugh today - I asked her where her sippy cup was and she said "it's in the kitchen refrigerator mommy" Sure enough I opened the little plastic door and there was her cup! She's a quick learner.)

As we have faced these difficult times over the last week we are eternally grateful for our family and friends. We thank you all for your kind words, love, and support. We love you!!
1 comment:
Hey Tiffany and Ryan, I am so sorry to hear about the tragedies that you are going through. I will pray for you and especially for Dustin. Please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything we can do.
Post a Comment