Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Twilight Zone???

Sometimes Ryan and I feel like we're living in the Twilight Zone because Sarah looks like Matigan did as an infant and we look at Matigan now and she's so incredibly different! We can't wait for Sarah's personality to develop and to watch her grow!!

Matigan ~ 5 weeks old with Tiff's Dad



Sarah ~ 11 weeks with Tiff's Dad

OK, so I guess I haven't changed much either! I didn't intentionally take the following pictures of Matigan and Sarah at about the same time in their lives, but I guess I still find the same things picture-worthy. I found it funny that both girls are in similar positions and even have one eye open!! So, perhaps this is like the Twilight Zone?? We love noticing Matigan and Sarah's similarities, but can't wait to discover their differences.

Matigan ~ about 3 months (below)
Sarah ~about 3 months (below)

1 comment:

Vicki Sigg said...

Wow, it really is freaky how much they look alike. Sometimes I can't tell who is who in the photos. Crazy!