The girls were such a hit and super cute!
I have prided myself on having a fabulous memory. However, now that I'm a mom of two girls and turned 40, the mind isn't what it used to be! I dedicate this Blog to my family so that we may all remember.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Live from the red carpet
Every year my book club (made up of 4 of my great friends that I made while working at Denver Botanic Gardens) gets together to watch the Oscars. We watch the stars walk down the red carpet and throw out our comments all while eating lots of yummy food, drinking wine, and enjoying each others company. This year I hosted the event and Matigan and Sarah put on their fancy "swirly, twirly" dresses and worked the red carpet as each person arrived!




The girls were such a hit and super cute!
The girls were such a hit and super cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment