The day started off with making waffles and scrambled eggs. Then it was on to coloring and making Valentines (yes, Matigan still loves Valentine's day and still asks us to be her Valentines every day). Then the girls headed into the bathroom to wash their hands. I knew something was amiss when I heard the giggles. I go in to find that they are taking toilet paper and dipping it into the toilet (gross!) and then "cleaning" the floor. So, I figure I can let them have fun and be productive at the same time. I get a bucket of soapy water and some clean rags and let them at it! They had fun for a while
Next the girls moved on to dress up and ran around their palace.
The gaps were filled in with a trip to "Spa Welch" for hair trims (Sarah's bangs, and Matigan's ends), an episode of Sesame Street, snacks, making carrot soup, lunch, and naps. They are now in the tub and Ryan is making sure they are warm and clean!
All in all it was a good day despite the fact that Matigan asked to go to the park at least 6 times and Sarah is cutting some more teeth and is extra whiny. They did make me laugh today and for that I'm so grateful!!
1 comment:
i love it! chris was out of town for the snow so i was stuck inside with my toddler for 24 hours. we had some similar adventures!
Post a Comment