Friday, February 26, 2010

Our little ballerina

Matigan took her first ballet class over the last 8 weeks and enjoyed it for the most part. The parents weren't allowed in the room since we are "distracting" but for the last class we were invited in! Ryan left work a little early and we all went to watch Matigan. She was so incredibly proud that her daddy was there!!



At the beginning of class the teacher introduces each child and she tip toes to the center. Matigan was just gushing at her daddy!

Here is Matigan's attempt to gallop - she went so fast and ended up on Ryan's lap!


Here the girls are doing the Butterfly Dance

Sarah was always a trooper as we waited for Matigan's class to finish.

1 comment:

Heather Gray said...

How sweet! Matigan showed me her gallops when I dropped by her birthday gift and she was smiling the whole time. I still remember taking classes like these when I was a kid. We did gallops with our teddy bears. :)