Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"I just want to see all the animals"

Last week we ventured out to the zoo. Matigan was most excited to see the frogs! Yep, she loves frogs lately. Often times she will act like a frog and hop all through the house and if you call her by her name she'll say "I Froggy, not Matigan" Needless to say we didn't make it to the frogs at the zoo, but still enjoyed some fabulous Colorado weather (60's in early Feb!) and being outside with friends looking at all the animals.

Matigan and the Hippos
We went on the Merry-Go-Round (as I post this picture Matigan is on my lap and she sees the picture and exclaims; "look mom Matigan's on the Ferris Wheel!!" Close enough.)
Although Matigan had such fun on the ride, Sarah was the most excited!! She giggled and flapped her arms the whole time!

The kids were fascinated with how close they were to this Mandrill

1 comment:

Tyne said...

That is such a great picture on the merry go round!