I have prided myself on having a fabulous memory. However, now that I'm a mom of two girls and turned 40, the mind isn't what it used to be! I dedicate this Blog to my family so that we may all remember.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Super Seven!
It's hard to believe, but Matigan is now 7 years old! How is this possible when we haven't aged seven years? This year we kept her birthday party simple. Matigan invited two friends from school to the house and we played games, ate pizza, watched a movie and had fun! One of the girls spent the night which was a first for all of us! Over all it went well, but the lack of sleep haunted us for a while. Lesson learned!
We had a good time with Matigan's scavanger hunt - watch the video to go on the adventure with her!
Here are some pics of our sweet girl as we celebrated her special day.
Sarah and I took cupcakes to Matigan's class for her birthday
Matigan was very excited with her Beanie Boo "Rebel"
A little Pin the Horn on the Unicorn
Hanging with the girls!
Twister was a huge hit!
Matigan and Zoe
Matigan and Dani
Movie time!
Fun times were had by all (well most of the time anyway!).
Here's to another year full of love, learning, adventure, and laughter!
No comments:
Post a Comment