Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Sarah Corinne!

Everyone always says that time flies when you're having fun.  Well, it couldn't be more true for the Welch family!  I am also convinced that the older I get the more quickly time passes.

Our "baby" turned FOUR on June 23rd.  I know, it's crazy that she's already 4!   We celebrated at the big park in the neighborhood across the street with Sarah's friend Addie since their birthdays are so close together.  We enjoyed a wonderful morning with lots of happy kiddos!   I'll let the pictures tell it all.


The girls patiently waiting for cupcakes!

Sarah takes a swing!

co-birthday girl, Addie



Our niece Logan visited for the weekend and the girls had such fun with their cousin!
 Sarah, you continue to be such a sweet little lady.  Yes, you have your independent and difficult streaks, but at the heart of it all you are sweet, kind, and incredibly wonderful!  You amaze me with your kindness, your curiosity for life and your mad puzzle skills!  May you always have this thirst for learning and sense of adventure.  We love you so much and look forward to celebrating you every day!

No comments: