Monday, April 9, 2012

Proud Mama

Yesterday I was inside making the Easter dinner while Ryan was outside with the girls.  Matigan ran inside yelling, "mom, I have something very exciting to tell you.  I rided my bike all by myself without dad's help"!!!  Oh me, oh my!  Although she's almost six, Matigan finally decided to focus and just like we knew she could, she rode her bike for a good stretch all by herself!

So, I put everything in the kitchen on hold, grabbed the cell phone and captured this quick clip of our Matigan riding her bike!!



Here is another video I got with our "good" camera..... her confidence grows each day!!



I still remember the day I rode my bike all alone and ran inside to tell my mom and dad.... I hope Matigan remembers too.  :)  I know I'll always remember this special day watching our focused little lady turn those pedals!  Oh the fun we will all have when we can go for family bike rides!


No comments: