Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Quotes just keep on coming

Most Mondays Sarah Corinne and I head to the YMCA.  Sarah gets to play in the "mat room" and run and jump and tumble and I get to do a 500 Calorie Boot Camp class.  Fun for everyone!   Today while I was helping out Sarah in the bathroom at the Y she said, "Mom, why are you so nice"?  Melted my heart just a little.  Sarah continues to be such a sweet girl.   A few minutes later while we were washing our hands another woman came out of the stall (whom I'm acquainted with) and she was smiling ear to ear after what she heard Sarah say.  Later in my class the same woman mentioned how sweet it was to hear and how it made her morning.   See, Sarah Corinne, not only do you make your mom so happy, you make other people happy too!

2/17/2012:  We were in the process of finding a new car and Matigan asked what kind we want and I told her "a Honda Pilot".  Skip forward a day or two and Matigan asks, "Mom, are you going to drive the Jet or is Dad?"  Although confused at first I realized she equated a Pilot to a plane and therefore Jet made perfect sense.  I think we have a name for our car now, thanks Maitgan :)

No comments: