I have prided myself on having a fabulous memory. However, now that I'm a mom of two girls and turned 40, the mind isn't what it used to be! I dedicate this Blog to my family so that we may all remember.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Kids Fun Run!
Ryan and I have been running a lot more over the last couple years and have each completed a few organized races and the girls have been our biggest fans. On Sept 3rd it was Ryan and my turn to be the cheerleaders! Matigan and Sarah Corinne completed thier first race! Yes, it was a Kids Fun Run at a local park and it was .4 (that's point four) miles but still... that's a long way for little legs to go! Each of the girls had such fun. The smiles on their faces were priceless and as I cheered from the side lines I heard each giggle as she ran by!
Matigan at the start
Matigan at the half-way mark smiling big for the camera!
Our great friend Sawyer coming in strong to the finish!!
Matigan still looking good as she comes in to the finish!
Smiley Sarah Corinne almost done!
Sarah Corinne (with a little help from her pacer dad) coming into the finish!
I didn't get much in terms of video, but here is Sarah Corinne as she heads to the finish line!
No comments:
Post a Comment