We just love how much the girls make us laugh with all the wonderful words that come out of their mouths. Here are a few that stick out and are worth sharing.
Matigan was playing doctor in the back of the car with Sarah's stuffed animals so I asked her what kind of doctor she was and she said;
"A vegetarian mom. A Dr. for Pets. But I can also drive a fire truck and save people and am the boss of the world"
Sarah was in her crib after we put her down for the night. "Mommy, doggy barking in mine curtains" as she heard the neighbor dog through her window.
Sarah says; "love you mommy. love Matigan. I love daddy and Max too" Ah, makes my heart melt.
Matigan noticed I was upset (see earlier post, "Breakdowns") and came to give me a hug. And says; "Oh, my darling, my sweetheart. Do you want your water? Does crying make you thirsty?" She brought me the water and then sat behind me, "Mom, can I scratch your back?" Love that girl!!
Sarah is really turning into quite the communicator. Today when we were leaving the house she says; "Mommy, red car not here. Daddy take it to work? OK, we go in black car now."
No comments:
Post a Comment