Anyway, a week or so ago I had a man come up to me in Costco and ask if the two little ladies sitting side by side in my cart were twins. Huh? One is at least a head taller than the other. Oh well, I kindly told him "no, they're two years apart" and he was nice to them and chatted for a minute or two. Other times, people tell us that they don't look much alike.
To us, the girls are just Matigan and Sarah and they have their own identities and personalities, but we see them each and every day! Regardless of if you think they look identical, or similar, or very different, we love that each person sees the girls in her/his own way.
Sarah Corinne recently had her two year well visit with the pediatrician and again received rave reviews! As I looked at the forms from Matigan's 2 year appointment I chuckled because their heights and weights continue to be nearly the same. Although their appearances and their personalities are so different to me, they may just end up the same height?
Matigan: 4/15/2008
Weight 26#
Height 33"
Sarah: 7/13/2010
Weight: 25lbs, 14 oz
Height: 33"

No comments:
Post a Comment