One of the greatest things about this Blog is that we can capture all the fabulous little moments in Matigan and Sarah's young lives and share them with the girls when they are older. A few nights ago this was the conversation in our kitchen:
Matigan: I want to buy toys for a lot of people!
Mom: Where are you going to get the money to buy the toys?
Matigan: I have to earn it.
Mom: How do you earn it?
Matigan: You get it out of your wallet!
Another fun conversation while we were traveling across Alligator Alley in Florida.
Matigan: Mom and Dad, tell me what color this crayon is.
Dad: It's red
Matigan: Now say it in Spanish
Dad and Mom (staring at each other saying "did she actually just ask us to tell her the color in Spanish?): It's rojo
Matigan: Excellente.
This continued for about 15 minutes! Thank goodness for the iPhone so we could look up the translations to a couple colors! Kiddie Kopia (Matigan's preschool) is paying off and Matigan loves to learn Spanish!
Oh how we love the young minds!
2 comments:
She is too funny, I love all the things kids say. Was it Matigan that said that about "where is somewhere over the rainbow?" I think it was- read it on fb this am.
that is so funny! i so look forward to this age with finn!! are you guys home thanksgiving? chris has a week off.
Post a Comment