Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reunion Time

We recently went to a little family reunion for Tiff's Dad's side of the family. The gathering was held at my Aunt Sandi and Uncle Lynn's ranch in Boulder. We couldn't have asked for a more spectacular place to see everyone.

The Flat Irons were beautiful against the Colorado Blue Sky!

The fun activities included fishing.... (This was Matigan's first time fishing and she was surprisingly very patient. Ask her what she caught and she'll excitedly tell you; "I catched a big stick"!!)

Other activities included sleeping...And eating...

And Kite flying...
And walking around....
And posing for pictures... (Uncle Jim, Aunt Jodi, cousin Juvondy)

And sitting on a Harley Davidson for the first time...


And wearing a motorcycle helmet...

We lost our Great Aunt Jane earlier this year. Aunt Jane was Tiff's grandpa's twin sister. Her husband, Uncle Bob was at the reunion and it was wonderful to catch up with him. He still lives on their farm in Longmont where they grow Gladiolas. It is such a beautiful sight to have these flowers on our dining room table to remind of us of Aunt Jane and all the terrific memories.

1 comment:

Tyne said...

Every time I see your colorado summer pics I am so jealous that I am in the blazing heat of Texas right now!