Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our sweet, smiley Sarah

It's hard to believe that Sarah is already 14 months old. It really feels like she's growing up so fast! She continues to be such a sweet and good-natured kid and is so content. Sarah loves her big sister and usually wants to do whatever Matigan is doing. We're already dealing with the two of them fighting, but we're managing OK.

Sarah is talking a little more now. Her main words are; mommy, dog, hi, that, this, hat, block, ball, and cat. She is so eager to start walking! She cruises all around the house holding on to anything she can find. She has also started standing up in the middle of the room all by herself and has taken 3 steps. Shouldn't be too long now! Of course, as soon as I get the video camera out she doesn't want to stand and take a step she just smiles at the camera and says "cheese".

Matigan is back in preschool and Sarah is going to an in-home daycare two mornings a week. It is a little adjustment for all of us, but all is going smoothly.

Sarah brightens each of our days and it's so fun to watch her little personality come out more and more each day!

1 comment:

Tyne said...

How did she grow up so fast? I think when I first started reading your blog she was a newborn. She is darling! I bet you are enjoying having a little quiet time now that Matigan is in school.