Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Silly girls

Summer has continued to fly by and we are enjoying a cooler week this week with temps only in the 70's. It's perfect!

Last week we ventured to the Zoo to meet up with some old friends that I knew in high school. It was so fun to be with them and to meet their kids!

Naomi (Kleimer) with Matthew and David. Heather (Goad) with Joel and me and the girls.

The trip wouldn't be complete without a ride on the merry-go-round and the little train. (I mean who wants to see great animals???)Matigan has recently wanted to play with Sarah more and more and it's so wonderful! She asks every day. "Mom, I want to go downstairs with Sarah. Will you take her down there and put her on the floor and I can set her up with some toys?" I agree and listen from the top of the stairs and spy on them. They laugh a lot and sometimes cry, but it's so wonderful to watch their relationship grow and change. They will be great friends and play mates very soon.


Sarah isn't walking yet but she's pulling up on everything and cruising around on anything she can find. She often crawls into odd places (like under the bar stool) and is so proud when she figures her way out!

Matigan doing "work" at the kitchen counter

1 comment:

Tyne said...

Tiffany, I can't believe how much they have grown! I bet you had a great time with Naomi and Heather- they are a couple of funny ladies. Hope you enjoy the rest of your lovely weather this summer. It is scorching here!