As a mom I'm always trying to find fun things that I can do with my girls. I know I say their attention spans are short, but in reality I like to change it up too. Maybe not quite so often, but it's nice to do something new.
Lately Matigan has been wanting to help more and more in the kitchen which is so fun! She also loves to watch the "Cooking Show" (aka The Food Network). Recently Matigan and I have had fun make believing that we have our very own cooking show. We both talk to the audience and have fun making a meal. Matigan is actually very good about describing what she's doing.
On Sunday, Ryan and Matigan made a delicious chicken enchilada dinner. Matigan wrote out the grocery list (and although items weren't spelled correctly, Ryan could read everything phonetically), they went to the store and they cooked together. It was so fun to watch them bond. I just had to catch a little on video!
No comments:
Post a Comment