Where does the time go?? I used to be so good about updating the Blog and sharing our (often not-so-interesting) stories and pictures but lately it is all about trying to get through each day. The days turn into weeks and suddenly I have tons of pictures and events that aren't captured on the blog. I imagine this will only get worse as the girls get older and life continues to be busy!
Needless to say - I'm going to attempt to catch up today. So, here are some pictures from our Fall. Fall was full of warm weather and gorgeous colors! We went to the local pumpkin patch and the petting zoo, played in the Maple leaves in our yard and made our fair share of pumpkin muffins.
 |
| Great times with Sawyer |
 |
| Sarah at the petting zoo. She had such fun saying all the animal sounds for each animal. |
 |
| Matigan loved the jumpy house |
 |
| I think the only reason the girls want to bake with me is to lick the bowl. But hey, that was my favorite part too! |
This year we went to Florida right before Halloween so we opted to hold off on the actual pumpkin picking until later. We braved the pumpkin patch on Halloween morning and had the entire place to ourselves, it was perfect!!
 |
| All dressed up for picture day at preschool | | | | |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment