Friday, April 3, 2009

Just another week at the Welch house

Not much too exciting to report. We have stayed busy this week with the usual. Sarah is now saying "Mama" a lot! She doesn't associate it with mom the person yet, but it's still so sweet to hear! We are excited for Nonnie's (Tiff's mom) arrival on the 8th of April along with Tiff's Grandma and her husband. And, can't forget someone in this house will be turning THREE on April 12th. Mighty are the preparations. Where does the time go?? Here are a few pictures from the past week.

Matigan is ready to head out in the snow....

"What do I do now, Mom"? She didn't last too long in the snow, but had fun while it lasted.

Sarah is starting to feed herself more and more. She holds her own bottle now and is starting to grab food from her plate. She's growing up so fast!
Sarah's thinking; "Geez mom, I just woke up!!"

1 comment:

Tyne said...

so cute... I can't believe how much snow y'all have gotten!