Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Matigan, you make us laugh!

Matigan has done it again... here are a couple things I heard this afternoon that brightened my day.

When putting Matigan down for her nap I read her a story and I was about to leave the room when she said,

"Wait Mommy. I want to say my payers." I must have looked at her with a confused expression because she continued, "I don't want to eat pears, I want to say my payers"

After she woke from her nap I could hear her talking to her Minnie and Mickey Mouse dolls and then she called for me to bring her her "baby" (a beanie baby that she refuses to name, only refers to it as "baby"). I gave her the baby and asked if she'd like me to turn on her light so she could play for a while. She replied,

"No thank nu, I just gonna cuddle with the kids for a yittle bit"

Matigan, we thank you for always keeping smiles on our faces and making us laugh. You are a treasure and we love you!

Love, Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Please tell Matigan, in these tough economic times, I could really use some of her payers!